Company Drivers Join the Legacy
Our goal is to create the ultimate work/life balance here at United Petroleum Transports. This means operating tanker trucks in a regionalized area that allows us to offer great home time while still providing our Company Drivers with steady work to ensure success.
Whether you are running local, dedicated, regional, or long haul miles with us; you can count on our family oriented and team environment to provide you with support both on and off the road.
We offer tons of company benefits and incentives to make hauling freight for us a rewarding experience. We recognize that our Drivers are the very core to keeping our business thriving.
Company Driver Benefits & Pay
- Great Home Time
- Steady Work
- Late Model Equipment
- Paid Orientation and Tanker Training
- Quarterly Safety Bonus Program
- Driver Referral Program
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Full Benefits
- Long Term Disability and Group Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Contributions
- 23 Years of Age
- CDL-A with Tanker & Hazmat Endorsements
- 1 Year Tanker or 2 Years T/T Experience or Graduate of Approved Driving School with 1 Year T/T Experience
- Good Driving Record
- Pass Road Test
- Zero DUI or Felony Convictions within the past 10 years