You Ask, We Answer.

How often will I get paid?

Bi-weekly, via direct deposit, when allowed by law.

How much will I be away from home?

Local positions are home every night.
We also offer Regional and OTR positions vary in turnaround time- but on average it is 2-3 nights out a week.

What experience is required?

UPT requires at least 2 years of tractor-trailer experience and/or 6 months of tanker experience.

What endorsements do I need?

You will need a Class A CDL with Tanker and HazMat endorsements.

How do I apply to be a UPT Driver?

Easy- All you need to do is visit our Drivers page for all the information you need.