Owner Operators/Lease Drivers
Call Today, Start Tomorrow. 800.353.5606
At United Petroleum Transports your career is much more than a paycheck. You have the opportunity to be part of a team where our number one goal is for all of our professional drivers to return home safely to their families each and every day. Work/life balance and an environment that welcomes everyone with professionalism and respect make UPT a great company for anyone looking for a career, not just a job!
Our “Career Driver Path”, which guarantees pay increases, and our “Safety Equals Success” bonus program are just two of the many benefits we offer to our professional drivers to assist them in achieving current and future financial security.
Benefits for Owner Operators/Lease Drivers
- Earn More Money With Long Haul Positions
- Referral Bonus
- “Safety Equals Success” Quarterly Bonus Program
- 100% Fuel Surcharge
- Health Insurance
- Corporate Purchasing Structure
- Uniform Program
- Free Fuel Tax Filings
- Free Re-certification Physicals
- Free Hazmat Renewals
- Physical Damage and Bobtail Insurance
- Owner Operator Referral Bonus - Best in the Industry
- Tag Program
- American Truck Business Services Available
Owner Operators/Lease Drivers Requirements
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- 6 Months Tanker Experience or 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience
- All military service driving experience, in accordance with DD214 and accompanied by the MOS record sheet or a letter of recommendation from the commanding officer may be accepted.
All Owner Operator applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR & sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.