This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for drive4upt.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
YOUR DATA COLLECTION CHOICES- We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Location. Mobile applications may collect real-time information about the location of your device for geo-fencing, mileage tracking or similar purposes. If you do not want us to collect this information, you may decline our request or disable location services in your mobile device’s settings. However, opting out of the collection of location information will cause location-based features to be disabled and the online and/or mobile application may not function properly. We may also offer clients an option to use your approximate clock-in location based off an IP address. You may also opt out of this method via the application’s settings, however, opting out will interfere with the application’s functionality.
- Stored Information and Files. Our mobile application also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information. You may opt out of this data collection in your mobile device’s settings, however, opting out will interfere with the application’s functionality.
- Google Analytics. One of the third party services we use for advertising purposes is Google Analytics. Information about how Google Analytics uses data can be found at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13- Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will promptly take commercially reasonable steps to delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact Tyler Lenz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS- - California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits Website users that are California residents to request certain information regarding the disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to Tyler Lenz at email@example.com.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.